- Relay Operations: https://community.torproject.org/relay/
- Middle/Guard relay: https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/guard/
- Relay Post-install and good practices: https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/post-install/
- Tor @ Arch Linux: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Tor
- see log:
journalctl -e -u tor@default
- restart tor:
systemctl restart tor@default
- command-line Tor monitor:
Config is stored at
Example middle / guard relay config
Nickname my_nickname ContactInfo mail _at_ host.com ORPort 443 ExitRelay 0 SocksPort 0 # this does not work with AccountingMax DirPort 9030 RelayBandwidthRate 9 MB RelayBandwidthBurst 10 MB MyFamily identity_key_fingerprint_01,identity_key_fingerprint_02
A bridge helps censored users connect to the Tor network.
Do not specify
MyFamily for bridge configs.
After installation and start of the tor daemon it is a good idea to make a backup of your relay’s long term identity keys.
They are located at:
Best would be to backup all of